Documention for YumJS's utility Methods
This is a work in progress. The methods below will soon link to the appropriate page.
Utility methods break the chain. Any function called after a function beginning with an underscore will not run. They are used to perform an action and sometimes to return a result that can be assigned to a varaible for further use.
- _ - The underscore function used as: yum(collection)._; returns the entire collection.
- _Route - A simple route controller. Navigate to URI built from comma separated list, Example: yum()._Route('blog', 'utilities/#foo', ) ); Your server must be configured to serve pages from first parameter value for this to work!
- _isTouch() - returns true if device has touch screen.
- _singleDash(string) - return string with multiple hyphens replaced with single hyphens
- _camelDash(string) - return hyphenated string camelCase. Ex. foo-foo becomes fooFoo.
- _rpx(string) - return string with px removed.
If you have any questions about Yum please contact me.